The Orthopedic & Sports Injury Specialists
Franklin - Marshfield - Hanover Physical Therapy
Give our physical therapists your trust in caring for your spinal health needs and helping you to live pain free.
In order to ensure that your visit is as swift as possible, please feel free to print and complete our patient forms.
We truly believe that we are only as strong as our staff. We employ qualified individuals.
Trust Our Experts With All Your Physical Therapy Needs
At Franklin -Hanover-Marshfield Physical Therapy, our goal is to alleviate pain, maximize recovery of function and promote wellness through patient education, hands-on care, and the application of evidence-based treatment techniques.
Our service and treatment approach is personalized to each patient, resulting in a higher quality of care and a better outcome. The treatment techniques are based on proven scientific research, clinical experience, and continuing education.
New Patient Request An Appointment
Here is what to expect at your first appointment
- You should wear loose clothing so your therapist can easily access your area of pain
- Your physical therapist will summarize these findings, discuss your diagnosis, prognosis, expectations and healing timelines. Education is paramount to successful physical therapy
- Your physical therapist will develop a personalized plan of care to decrease your pain and achieve your goals
- You can expect to be given one or two exercises or stretches to do on your own at home to start. There will be more time for exercises and manual (hands on) therapy in follow up appointments once the initial
- For most injuries, rehab lasts a minimum of 6 weeks so don’t be surprised when your PT asks you to book follow up appointments. The frequency and duration of these appointments will be discussed with you
- New patients get a t-shirt!
Contact us now to start your road to recovery with Franklin - Marshfield - Hanover Physical Therapy!
Franklin - Marshfield - Hanover Physical Therapy bring an aggressive, educational approach to rehabilitating patients' injuries. We recognize that our patients want to recover from their injuries as quickly as possible.
Rather than sitting home, patients want to be at work, at school, playing sports, enjoying activities with their children and the like.
Our approach includes a thorough initial assessment, focusing on a detailed history and a complete analysis of the patient's condition. We evaluate not only the area of symptomatic complaint, but also all related movement areas in both the spine and extremities.
Upon completing this initial assessment, we present a plan of action to the patient. This plan is designed to help the patient regain normal movement and function as quickly as possible.
We realize that, just as important as the therapeutic decisions, is the relationship between the physical therapy staff and the patient. This relationship is vital in helping the patient achieve maximum results. For this reason, we work hard to provide an "environment of care," in which we strive to educate, and empower the patient to manage his or her condition.
Our physical therapy is exercise-based. While we use manual techniques and physical agents to relieve acute pain, it is the application of appropriate, progressive exercise that achieves the desired long-term solution to the problem.
Franklin - Marshfield - Hanover Physical Therapy accepts most major insurances. We have listed below some of the insurances we do accept. If you do not see your insurance on the list below, please call us to verify coverage.